Secma Qpod Club

Qpod Club - be part of the fun!

Hi All

Can anyone please help me with an ignition light problem?

Since fitting the new engine in my pod last week,  have just noticed that the ignition light's not working.  Everything else works fine, including all lights.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave 

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dave

It may be nothing to do with it but when I had my voltage regulator problems one of the symptoms was that the ignition light wasnt coming on??  Check the connections

regards

Martyn

That's what Pete thought Martyn, but the connections look to be okay.  I'll check again tomorrow though. 

Thanks

Dave

I know it's obvious but done it myself - check the bulb!

You (and Pete) were right Martyn.  The local garage have had it all day, with no success, so I ordered a new regulator, but when we went to pick the pod up, it was working again and the garage don't know what the problem was!! 

Rgds

Dave

Martyn Holder said:

Hi Dave

It may be nothing to do with it but when I had my voltage regulator problems one of the symptoms was that the ignition light wasnt coming on??  Check the connections

regards

Martyn

Hope they didnt charge you Dave.

dave glover said:

You (and Pete) were right Martyn.  The local garage have had it all day, with no success, so I ordered a new regulator, but when we went to pick the pod up, it was working again and the garage don't know what the problem was!! 

Rgds

Dave

Martyn Holder said:

Hi Dave

regards

Martyn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Notes

Read the Rules

Created by Alec Oct 6, 2008 at 9:39am. Last updated by Alec Oct 6, 2008.

Introduce yourself!

Created by Alec Oct 5, 2008 at 1:36pm. Last updated by Alec Oct 5, 2008.

Secma & Qpod spotlight

Qpod Sport by John Nichols

If you would like your Qpod to be featured, please email it to: admin (at) qpodclub.com

© 2021   Created by Alec.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service